This three bedroom ensuite townhouse is a pleasure to inspect and has many great features sure to please buyers in the market.
The townhouse is approximately 8 years old, has a oversized single lock up garage with heaps of storage plus the added benefit of internal access.
The open floor plan allows for easy modern living with all bedrooms and the superb modern bathrooms located on the same level. Additionally all bedrooms and living spaces have ducted reverse cycle electric heating and cooling.
The living space is bright, airy and has full length windows along with access to the large timber deck, the perfect spot for a BBQ or a lazy afternoon read of the paper.
The kitchen is a chefs delight, complete with dishwasher, under bench oven, natural gas cook top, all of the appliances are stainless steel and there is ample cupboard and bench space. The modern kitchen with stone bench tops overlooks the meals area.
The master bedroom is spacious and is complete with a walk in robe leading through to the beautiful ensuite bathroom.
This well appointed modern townhouse presents as new, has quality inclusions, a central atrium and is conveniently located with quick access into Canberra or a 12min approx walk to the busy city centre.
– 3 bedroom townhouse, 2 bath, 2 car
– Spacious living area with large windows
– Stylish kitchen with modern appliances and an abundance of cupboard space
– Open plan kitchen/family/meals area
– Segregated master with ensuite and walk-in robe
– Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
– Deck and rear yard
– Single lock-up garage with auto-doors and internal access
– Solar panels
– Additional parking within complex
– Easy access to local amenities and arterial roads
Block Size: 250sqm approx.
House Size: 150sqm approx.
Council Rates: $505 pq approx.
Strata Rates: $402 pq approx.