This executive style, modern and near new three bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse is situated in the popular Maison 2 block in Moncrieff. Everything is at your fingertips, including public transport (within a few minutes of walking distance), Gungahlin is a five minute drive away, primary school is across the road and Casey shops, parks and playgrounds are all within few minutes’ walk/drive from the property.
The townhouse boasts with a number of features including:
– Double glazing throughout;
– Ducted heating and air conditioning system;
– 6.5kW solar system;
– Bamboo flooring throughout the downstairs areas and quality carpets to upstairs bedrooms and study nook;
– Modern kitchen with Ariston appliances;
– Two large bedrooms upstairs and a good size bedroom/office downstairs;
– Upstairs main bathroom and ensuite to the main bedroom and a downstairs powder room;
– Security system and secure car park for two cars; and
– Pool and BBQ area within the complex.
The property is located off Dulcie Holland Crescent, in a quiet location and is fenced off at the front. The front coutryard is decent size and has room for outdoor entertainment and has a security light. Downstairs has the open plan living and dining area, modern kitchen with Ariston appliances, optional filtered water, microwave, dishwasher, gas cooking and electric oven. European laundry has a dryer for your convenience. All bedrooms have with built in robes.
Main bathroom has a bath and a shower, ensuite has a shower and downstairs powder room comes with a toilet and sink. Plenty of storage space, including under stair storage and large capacity roof space storage area.
Whilst care has been taken in gathering details for properties for lease, we accept no responsibility for any inaccuracies herein. All applicants should rely on their own research to confirm any information provided