Located in the leafy popular suburb of Amaroo this family home incorporates both functionality and harmonious flow in one property.
Entering the home you will find a large living and dining area looking out to the mature manicured gardens.
The home then moves seamlessly into the open plan family room and kitchen for those enjoyable family times together. The very functional kitchen provides a perfect view of the covered outdoor entertaining area and rear yard and is sure to be the hub of the home offering gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher, and an abundance of preparation space including a breakfast bar.
The master bedroom features a walk-in robe along with an additional built in robe, and all other bedrooms with built in robes.
The property has ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling ready for the ever changing Canberra climate and 3 of the bedrooms have ceiling fans.
Full of natural light and ideal for indoor and outdoor entertaining, this warm and inviting home offers contemporary family living for a growing family.
• 4 bedroom home
• Master with ensuite and WIR and Built in robe
• 3 remaining bedrooms all with Built in robes
• Ducted Gas Heating and Evaporative Cooling
• Double garage with internal access
• 2 x 2500litrewater tank with pumps and taps
• Private backyard with large covered pergola area and landscaped gardens
• NBN available for connection
• Ideally located near shop, schools and public transport.
• Pets considered upon application
THERE IS NO CURRENT ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING (EER) RECORDED ON THIS PROPERTY