Property Management Tips
A Property Manager can help make sure you receive a reliable income stream, good capital growth and the best possible returns. When choosing your property manager it is important that you ensure you choose the property manager that will provide you with service you require to achieve your objective. Some important questions you should ask are:
- Who will be managing your property?
- How many properties does your company manage?
- What is your process for finding a suitable tenant? What is your screening process?
- How is maintenance and repairs handled?
- How often are inspections done and how many inspections are done per year?
- What management options are available and what are the full costs with regards to managing the property?
- What is your point of difference?
- How do you handle rental arrears and what action is taken to remedy this?